Re: [Monotone-devel] automate inventory broken

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] automate inventory broken
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 09:29:36 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 31 May 2008 21:56:14 -0500, Timothy
Brownawell <address@hidden> said:

tbrownaw> automate inventory is printing birth revisions for ignored
tbrownaw> files, which breaks the automate_inventory test. The
tbrownaw> automate_inventory_restricted test is also failing, which at
tbrownaw> first glance looks to be due to the same problem.

Uhmmm...

I just pulled, updated and rebuilt, and then tried all the inventory
tests I could find:

  : ; ./tester ../monotone/lua-testsuite.lua -l | grep inventory
   79 automate_inventory
   80 automate_inventory_ignore_dirs
   81 automate_inventory_options
   82 automate_inventory_restricted
  : ; ./tester ../monotone/lua-testsuite.lua 79
  Running tests...
   79 automate_inventory                            ok

  Of 1 tests run:
        1 succeeded
        0 failed
        0 had expected failures
        0 succeeded unexpectedly
        0 were skipped
  : ; ./tester ../monotone/lua-testsuite.lua 80 81 82
  Running tests...
   82 automate_inventory_restricted                 ok
   80 automate_inventory_ignore_dirs                ok
   81 automate_inventory_options                    ok

  Of 3 tests run:
        3 succeeded
        0 failed
        0 had expected failures