[Monotone-devel] MySQL and blue-sky wishlist

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] MySQL and blue-sky wishlist
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:27:33 +0200

MySQL got on the Bazaar train (urrah for DVCS ^_^) on launchpad.net…

Which lead me to think: having a mtn-based sourceforge-lookalike would probably really help adoption. Of course that a blue-sky so blue it's far ultraviolet, I know, first things first :P

(and it's not about boosting "big projects" in the wiki, more like bigger adoption implies more patch/developers eventually available)

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“The Magic Words are Squeamish Ossifrage” (Ron Rivest, RSA-129 challenge, 1977)