Re: [Monotone-devel] using empty() instead of size()

From: Markus Wanner
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] using empty() instead of size()
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:21:53 +0200

Hi,

Stephen Leake wrote:
> I don't know how to interpret these numbers. What tool did you run to
> generate them?

It's the output of compare.py from the nvm.cbench branch, which takes
CSV inputs from the pythonic benchmark suite.

> I need to get some profile data on running mtn over NFS; something is
> deadly slow. Would this tool help with that?

You can certainly run benchmarks over NFS as well. Although I'm not sure
how helpful that is. You are already saying it's deadly slow. What
difference does a benchmark value make against real world experience?

Regards

Markus Wanner