Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug: invariant 'fetching nonexistent entry from nod

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug: invariant 'fetching nonexistent entry from nodes' violated
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:18:04 -0600

The only thing that comes to mind is renames. Is there any chance you had pending renames inside and outside of the directory you were in when you reverted? I'm not even sure if this can/would cause the problem you're seeing but hey, you never know.

Cheers,
Derek

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 4:49 AM, Stephen Leake <address@hidden> wrote:
Jack Lloyd <address@hidden> writes:

> _MTN/debug attached. If help is needed replicating just let me
> know. Is this known? I feel like I might have reported this before,
> but didn't see anything in my mail archives.
>
> I'm not really sure what I did... normally when mtn has an invariant
> failure I can at least see why. Here I had some various modifications
> to src/ciphers/<various things> and while in src I typed mtn revert .
> which got me this:

There isn't enough information here to say what's wrong; can you post
a reproducing recipe?

--
-- Stephe