Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone upgrade policy for the SQLite copy?

From: Markus Wanner
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone upgrade policy for the SQLite copy?
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 15:32:42 +0200

Hi,

Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> Ok, I finally found time to finish the preparation of the SQLite
> upgrade. Sorry for the delay, I was heavily busy because of my day job.
> I've pushed the following two branches to monotone.ca today:
>
> o net.venge.monotone.rse.sqlite-upgrade
> o net.venge.monotone.rse.sqlite-upgrade-amalgamation

I've revisited those branches, but decided to follow the spirit of
nvm.stripped and made mtn link against a system provided sqlite3 library
instead, at least for the nvm.stripped branch for now.

We can still revert to include the amalgamation later on, I think.
What's most important for me now is making monotone compatible with
newer sqlite versions.

Do you mind suspending these branches?

Regards

Markus Wanner