Re: [Monotone-devel] Concerns about the net.venge.monotone.stripped bran

From: Jack Lloyd
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Concerns about the net.venge.monotone.stripped branch
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:53:47 -0400

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 06:07:54AM +0200, Richard Levitte wrote:
> In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:16:59 -0600, "Derek
> Scherger" <address@hidden> said:
>
> derek> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Jack Lloyd <address@hidden> wrote:
> derek>
> derek> > Attached is a patch for getting the PCRE runtime version as well.
> derek> >
> derek>
> derek> Committed in ad7d563d114ba37fe5232fa429fecfc1681c3326, thanks again.
> derek>
> derek> Would you like to have commit access Jack? I'm not in a position to
> grant
> derek> that to you myself but I'm sure we could arrange it.
>
> That could certainly be arranged.  Jack, if you're interested, please
> send me public part of your monotone key, privately.

Thanks guys.

Who knows if I will ever have time to really work on Monotone (I would
love to dig into the authorization/netsync system sometime, I still
think there are some lessons we learned on OpenCM that Monotone could
benefit from), but I can at least help with housecleaning occasionally.

Richard, I'll send you my mtn key in a moment.

-Jack