[Monotone-devel] checkout automate?

From: Felipe Contreras
Subject: [Monotone-devel] checkout automate?
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 01:39:28 +0200

Hi,

I have some scripts that convert a mtn repo to git repo (as you might
know) but I stumbled upon some issues while doing 'mtn update' (the
exec flag is not properly set sometimes), so now I'm using 'mtn
checkout'. The problem is that some revisions don't have the branch
properly set so they are impossible to checkout; I need to go back in
history to find out a parent that has a branch, check that out, and
then update, but still, there could be errors in the process.

What would be the recommended way to checkout all of the revisions in
the repo as fast as possible and without any errors?

--
Felipe Contreras