Re: [Monotone-devel] file-system archaeology

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] file-system archaeology
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 21:40:37 -0600

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Zack Weinberg <address@hidden> wrote:

You should then be able to check one of them out with 'mtn co -ri:<id>'

For the record, I don't think this would have worked. IIRC, checkout insists that the revision you're checking out has a branch cert on it. There are one or two other places that also insist on a branch cert, setup comes to mind. We should probably change these and then only insist on a branch cert when one is actually needed, for commit, update, etc.

Cheers,
Derek