Re: [Monotone-devel] bug in monotone

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] bug in monotone
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 11:43:13 -0600

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 1:52 AM, Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:
Timothy Brownawell schrieb:
> On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 17:23 -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
>> Do you think this bug is significant enough to warrant an 0.43.1 patch release?
>
> Probably yes, since our releases seem to be getting so much farther
> apart lately. It would also be good to include ea4d30c70b..., since that
> bug can make some binaries only usable when not called as "mtn".
>
> Or we could just release 0.44, it has been over a month.

I'd step up and do a 0.44 release on Sunday evening , if desired. I'd
like to wait for Derek's workspace attribute fix, though.

Done. Please look them over and make sure you like them though. I don't think the change I made to silence revert should be too noisy about attributes changing in other cases but I'm not 100% certain of that either.

Cheers,
Derek