Re: [Monotone-devel] Size of Win32 monotone binary.

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Size of Win32 monotone binary.
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:16:33 -0700

Quoting "Marcin W. DÄ…browski" <address@hidden>:

Is there any rationale behind the fact that Win32 version
setup is ~69 MB, and the mtn.exe binary is not stripped?

I'm new at publishing the Win32 binary, and I screwed up and
copied the wrong file. The right file is 9 MB.

I see someone else put a correct setup file there; thanks.

I've corrected monotone/win32/README

Thanks for the pointer.

--
-- Stephe