[Monotone-devel] Re: git_export improvement

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: git_export improvement
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 20:54:43 -0600

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 2:37 AM, Felipe Contreras <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Derek,

I've been using git_export for a while and it works pretty well, I'm
getting rid of my custom mtn2git scripts :)

Glad to hear it's working ok.

However, there's one missing feature: now that I'm not testing any
more I would like git_export to abort when the author is not listed.
Can you do that?

I'll have a look but it might be a little while... I'm kinda swamped with other things this week.

Cheers,
Derek