[Monotone-devel] monotone & ohloh source analysis & git

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] monotone & ohloh source analysis & git
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 18:39:05 +0200

...I don't think they'll add support for monotone anytime soon, so best
approach would be to mantain a git repository up to date and let them
know about it in this page:
https://www.ohloh.net/p/monotone/enlistments/new

Derek, Felipe, is any of you maintaining a publicly accessible git repo
of monotone sources already, or should someone do it?
In case you'not done it already, I'd do it gladly (for the sole use of
ohloh access) but I know nothing about git itself, so that might not be
so easy. (or maybe it would be, I don't really know :P)

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“C is quirky, flawed, and an enormous success.” (Dennis M. Ritchie)