Re: [Monotone-devel] Survey regarding Version Control system

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Survey regarding Version Control system
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 20:53:02 +0200 (CEST)

I'm sorry, I find that I cannot respond honestly.  For example, I use
VCS both in open-source projects and commercially, and there's no way
for me to express that.

In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 20 Jun 2009 11:25:12 -0700 (PDT),
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> said:

rajkaransingh> I am  Rajkaran Singh, student of MTech(IT) , Guru Nanak Dev
University, Amritsar, I would like to invite you to participate in a survey
being undertaken as a part ofl theses. purpose of this questionnaire is to
collect information related to Version Control System. We intend to identify
How much VCS is useful in software development process in improving quality and
productivity.
rajkaransingh>
rajkaransingh> Questionnaire is available at
http://versioncontrol.questionpro.com
rajkaransingh>
rajkaransingh> http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=1254551
rajkaransingh>
rajkaransingh> We need the views of experienced professionals such as yourself
for proposing a strategy . The study will offer you an opportunity to express
your views regarding your experience in different project. The questionnaire is
easy. Please try to answer all the questions in the survey. Your answers will
be strictly confidential and used for academic purposes only. The views of
individuals, including yourself, will not be released to third parties and only
aggregate analysis published.
rajkaransingh>
rajkaransingh> Thank you for taking the time to complete the questionnaire.
rajkaransingh> Please send reference of other professionals who can fill
questionnaire
rajkaransingh>
rajkaransingh> yours truly
rajkaransingh> rajkaran singh