Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: bug in monotone

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: bug in monotone
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:28:45 +0200

Petr Vorel schrieb:
> I found the problem - my mistake: in options file was wrong branch
> (punishment write hundred times "never change files in _MTN/ dir).
>
> So I don't know if this error is useful any more

The original error in the debug file was:

> Encountered an error while musing upon the following:
> database.cc:1342: detected database error, 'E(want_rows == any_rows ||
> want_rows == nrow)' violated

I've never seen this one - its a pretty basic assertion at the end of
database_impl::fetch and I'd probably like to know what exactly you've
changed inside _MTN to trigger that one... maybe one could do some
sanity checking of the particular file you changed to give people a
better error message what exactly is wrong.

Thomas.