Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone 0.44 bug.

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone 0.44 bug.
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 03:03:35 -0400

david crandall <address@hidden> writes:

> Yeah, this is an uber not-critical bug, because re-initing my database and
> pulling...  while a little long in process, completely got me a workaround.

That should not have had any effect on this bug.

The problem is _where_ you do the checkout, not _what_ you checkout.

So please try to reproduce this.

I use mtn on windows a lot, and it definitely can't operate in the
root directory of a drive. That's never a problem in real life, so I
haven't tried to fix it.