Re: [Monotone-devel] review of nvm.automate_out_of_band

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] review of nvm.automate_out_of_band
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 01:47:32 +0100

Am 22.12.09 18:22, schrieb Thomas Keller:
> Anyways, I still have just the interface_version outputted there, no
> other version, basically because I just re-read your last email and now
> tend to agree that this alone doesn't help to distinguish stdio version
> changes, but hey, since we have this nice "header" system now, we can
> either add an additional "stdio-version" header to the existing one or
> replace it.

I've changed it so it outputs "format-version: 2" instead of the
interface version in f74c23d9837778640efcc4c2c5a7468a3027c92e.

I'd be pleased if somebody could have a final look over my English and
if you think its good to go, I'd merge it afterwards or in the next
couple of days when no feedback is given.

Thomas.