[Monotone-devel] Buildbot slaves

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Buildbot slaves
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:11:07 +0200 (CEST)

I've just reorganizzed the buildbot a bit, since I noticed most of
the slaves haven't been online for ages.  There are now three status
pages:

The main results page: http://monotone.ca/buildbot/
Upcoming slaves (such as Lester's): http://monotone.ca:9010/
Machines that are on hold: http://monotone.ca:9011/

The "on hold" page is new, I've moved all the slaves that have
appeared to be dead for quite a while there.  I'm thinking I should
probably clean them out unless they reappear next week, or figure out
why they remain disconnected.

I'd like everyone who has a slave set up to check it out, see if it's
ended up on the on hold page, see if it's still online and if you
still want to run it.  If there's a problem with it, if it really
should appear, please talk to me, on IRC when I'm there (gizmo1) or by
mail (*ahem* and I hope I won't miss your mail *blush*).

Cheers,
Richard

P.S. and if someone has some engineous way to have the information in
a buildbot's master.cfg split into several per-machine files so it's
easier to handle, I'd be much obliged, that would make it easier for
me to have several people handle this.

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/