Re: [Monotone-devel] WIP: multirevision disapprove and clean workspace f

From: Tero Koskinen
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] WIP: multirevision disapprove and clean workspace features
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:49:07 +0300

Hi,

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 01:20:15 +0200 Thomas Keller wrote:

> Hi Tero!
>
> > I have been working on two quickie tasks, two-argument disapprove
> > and "clean"/"purge" command which removes "extra" files from the
> > workspace.

> 1) nvm.tkoskine.purge:
>
>    We're usually very careful before nuking files in the user's
>    workspace and this command does all of its beauty without any
>    "do you really want to do that?!" checking. Maybe it would be
>    a good idea to implement that and only act on the common global
>    --non-interactive option automatically?

After having a few accidents with "purge" which didn't have any
confirmation, I though this again and agree with you that some kind of
verification from user would be nice.

But, I don't know yet what kind of logic would be good and how to
implement it, so I haven't done any coding for this.

--
Tero Koskinen <address@hidden>