Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone-0.48 bug

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone-0.48 bug
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:09:50 -0700

Hm.  This is not a locale problem anymore.  *All* the failures show
this error message:

mtn: fatal: std::runtime_error: network error: listen(2) error:
Address already in use

Each test that gets this error is trying to use a different,
randomly-selected high-numbered port on the loopback interface, so
it's not a case of inadequate privileges, or conflict with another
monotone server running on the same machine.  Do you have a firewall
configuration that would block the use of such ports, or something
like that?

I don't know why you are getting error messages sending to monotone-devel.

zw