Re: [Monotone-devel] tracking upstream

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] tracking upstream
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 06:45:44 -0500

On 09/21/2010 03:15 AM, Thomas Keller wrote:
Instead of disapproving J with K one could also try to suspend J and
branch off on one of its parents. I have to admit though that I'm unsure
if monotone keeps the suspended branch and its revision(s) in your local
database only or if they would be transferred to other nodes still,
leading to the similar / unwanted side effect that people might see the
unwanted change (if they decide to take a close look).

Suspended branches/microbranches still get transferred in netsync, it just grabs everything with a matching branch cert.

--
Timothy

Free public monotone hosting: http://mtn-host.prjek.net