[Monotone-devel] editing wiki?

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: [Monotone-devel] editing wiki?
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 06:13:59 -0400

What is the URL for syncing the wiki branch? I don't even know the
precise name for that branch. I need to edit the page about building on
MinGW.

Similarly, what is the URL for syncing net.venge.monotone.web.mainsite?
I can't find it on code.monotone.ca.

It would help if 'ls branches' command was enabled for automate remote
execution on code.monotone.ca. Then we could get a searchable list of
the branches in each database.

--
-- Stephe