[Monotone-devel] Should these two branches be included in 1.0?

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Should these two branches be included in 1.0?
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 13:31:42 +0100 (CET)

Hey

I need a show of hands.  There are these two branches I've done a
little bit of work in lately, and I'd like to see if they should be
merged back into net.venge.monotone.

- net.venge.monotone.levitte.permissions-directories
  This branch extends get_netsync_(read|write)_permitted to also read
  files from the subdirectories read-permissions.d and
  write-permissions.d.
  I personally would like to see this become part of the release.
  Among others, it would fix some issues with IDF (which affects some
  of us on code.monotone.ca), when there are keys being added to the
  permissions for a project through other means than via IDF.

- net.venge.monotone.levitte.formats-manual
  Basically, this branch moves the description of the basic_io format
  to its own section and clarifies a few things.  Considering this
  format is used all over the place (see all the scripts that use
  it!), I felt that it deserved a more visible place in the manual.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/