[Monotone-devel] moving commands in monotone.texi

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: [Monotone-devel] moving commands in monotone.texi
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 14:00:34 -0500

I'm working on the "command reference" section of the manual.

Some of the commands are in the wrong section; for example, 'cat' is in
'Tree', but 'mtn help' says it is 'informative'. So I'm moving those.

In addition, most of the sections are not in alphabetical order.

I think it's easier to find things, and in particular to know where to
put new commands, if they are alphabetical. On the other hand, grouping
commands like 'push, pull, sync' makes sense. So I'll mostly
alphabetize, but keep the groupings.

I'll do one commit with the section moves, then a second with the
alphabetical order changes (so it's easy to undo if anyone objects).

--
-- Stephe