[Monotone-devel] policy for "FIXME" stuff in wiki?

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: [Monotone-devel] policy for "FIXME" stuff in wiki?
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 07:30:04 -0500

The wiki has several things that look like FIXME comments:

For example, in ReferenceCard.mdwn:

Monotone should have a refcard like
[this](http://www.cs.put.poznan.pl/csobaniec/edu/svn-refcard.pdf).

I think this looks unprofessional, and is not appropriate for the 1.0
release.

I suggest we surround such things with [[!comment FIXME: ... ]]

Or, if there's a way to do conditionals, have them only show on a
"developer view". I don't see anything about conditionals at
http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax#overview.text

--
-- Stephe