Re: [Monotone-devel] Updated Issue 209 - support drop/modified conflict

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Updated Issue 209 - support drop/modified conflict (monotone)
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 11:57:46 -0400

address@hidden writes:

> fixed in branch nvm.issue-209; dropped/modified conflicts are fully
> supported.

I think this needs some review before I merge it to main.

In particular, the resolution process allows keeping the modified file.
This is implemented as a drop and add, which is what the user would do.
But it is done during a merge, so merge can now create new nodes.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that, but I'd like
confirmation.

All the conflict related tests pass; I'm running all other tests now on
MinGW.

--
-- Stephe