[Monotone-devel] Updated Issue 169 - Deprecated hint to --debug in crash

From: code
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Updated Issue 169 - Deprecated hint to --debug in crash message (monotone)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:01:18 +0200

Hello,

The following issue has been updated:

169 - Deprecated hint to --debug in crash message
Project: monotone
Labels:
 Type:Incorrect Behavior
 Priority:Low

Comments (last first):

# By Stephen Leake, Jun 28, 2012:

fixed in 99e33bfe689f804af5e4d2268245e88e6c4068ef

still not translated; apparently messages in sanity are not translated.

# By Thomas Keller, May 17, 2011:

Steps to reproduce the problem:
-------------------------------

1. Let monotone crash on Windows
2. Make it unable to write the dump log anywhere

Expected result:
----------------

mtn: discarding debug log, because I have nowhere to write it
mtn: (maybe you want -v -v or --dump?)

Actual results:

mtn: discarding debug log, because I have nowhere to write it
mtn: (maybe you want --debug or --dump?)

Output of `mtn version --full`:

mtn-1.0

It also seems as if the message above isn't marked for translation, because it
is written in English and not in my chosen language.

--
Issue: https://code.monotone.ca/p/monotone/issues/169/