[Monotone-devel] Slow syncing on Monotone.ca

From: Frédéric Praca
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Slow syncing on Monotone.ca
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 10:06:04 +0100

Hello guys,
when syncing yesterday (well in CET timezone :D), I found that it was
really slow.
mtn seemed to be stuck on the pattern exclusion message without doing
anything. Is this related to the server, to network, to the size of the
database, to both ?
I think that this could be the network as I find that the website is
less reactive since a couple of week.

Fred
--
Il est toujours avantageux de porter un titre nobiliaire.
Être "de quelque chose", ça pose un homme,