Re: [Monotone-devel] How does 'mtn testresult' work? (Mathias Weidner)

From: Richard Hopkins
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] How does 'mtn testresult' work? (Mathias Weidner)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 21:27:48 +0000 (GMT)

This should be resolved and ready for next release. You will not
need the previous provided code for '_MTN/monotonerc'.

Users providing their own 'accept_testresult_change' will
be fine as the signature stays the same.

However, users of 'wanted-testresults' will need to make sure
the file is 1 lowercase hex-encoded key hash per line.

> Thanks, your workaround did work for me.
>
> Just one note, for the records. The key hash has to be in
> upper case or
> HexDumpString() must be changed to return the hex encoding
> in lower case.

Good spot. For consistency with our other output
'wanted-testresults' must also use lowercase.