Re: [Monotone-devel] Sporadic failures of 'resolve_conflicts_dropped_mod

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Sporadic failures of 'resolve_conflicts_dropped_modified_1'
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 19:28:45 -0500

Richard Hopkins <address@hidden> writes:

> On running the test suite the last few weeks on several
> revisions I've had 'resolve_conflicts_dropped_modified_1'
> report success and 3 identical failures but from 3 different
> lines (line 130, line 149 and line 208) but *all of these
> results* are for any single of the tested revisions.

I'm confused.

What symptoms are you reporting?

It sounds like you are seeing an intermittent failure of one test.

That is most likely a problem outside of monotone.

What os are you on?

What other apps are running?

I've had problems with a backup tool on Windows, that was locking all
directories as they were created, to think about whether it needed to be
backed up. Virus scanners can do similar things.

Or you may be running out of memory.

--
-- Stephe