Re: [Monotone-devel] Using github as a showcase

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Using github as a showcase
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:07:41 +0100

Lapo Luchini wrote:
> Markus Wanner wrote:
>> Well, if you're only worried about the author of the patch, there's
>> always `mtn commit --author $AUTHOR`. However, I somehow don't think
>> that's what you had in mind.
>
> Self-facepalm... I guess that should work.

BTW: that does work perfectly:

https://github.com/lapo-luchini/asn1js/commit/25a7496a084859667c559008160484b5eaa97a25

(not really the most proper way to accept a pull request, but close
enough, and I really prefer to work with monotone)

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
would also stop you from doing clever things.