[Nmh-workers] mime-aware repl'ying

From: Paul Fox
Subject: [Nmh-workers] mime-aware repl'ying
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:36:04 -0400

does anyone have a trick (via .mh_profile, mhl.reply, or
alternate draft edit script) to cause replies to messages which
contain multiple mime parts to only include and quote the first
plaintext part?  i'm sure we've all been frustrated when someone
sends some text and an attached image, and repl gives a draft
that consists of many megabytes of quoted b64encoded gobbledygook.

my plan if no one has another suggestion is to create a draft
edit script which notices that the original message has mime parts,
and have it then reconstruct a new draft (in place of the old one)
containing just the header and the  quoted part i want.

paul
 paul fox, address@hidden (arlington, ma, where it's 63.7 degrees)