Re: [Nmh-workers] things still to fix for this release?

From: Harald Geyer
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] things still to fix for this release?
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:56:43 +0100

[CCing the Debian BTS]

>  > You didn't include it in your list, but we perhaps ought to consider bug
>  > 9228:
>  > https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=9228
>  >
>  > Anyone know the history of $mheditor? Can we just remove the reference
>  > in the man page?
>
> i only checked 1.1, but mheditor sure looks like it's honored to me.
> i think the bug report is bogus.

I once forwarded this bug from the Debian BTS. I believe I did some
tests then and came to the same conclusion as the original submitter.
However I agree, that I can't reproduce this anymore. It seems to work
as expected in the CVS version and the Debian version. Therefore I'll
close both bug reports.

Regards,
Harald