Re: [Nmh-workers] mhfixmsg

From: Jerrad Pierce
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] mhfixmsg
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 15:10:17 -0400

>I have a vague memory that you just copied over some version of mhfixmsg
>from a while ago, so I don't know how old it is ... but from a tree compiled
>right now:
That was prior to my foray into MIME-hooks when I updated to a pull from git
on 2/24. I have been running both for a month now without any real issues,
however upon further inspection I see that one message seems to have randomly
escaped processing i.e; no add-hook was triggered, or it was interrupted.
Sorry for the false alarm.