Re: [Nmh-workers] multiple MIME-Version fields

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] multiple MIME-Version fields
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 09:18:19 -0500

Ralph wrote:

> I'm unhappy the warning has been removed and not let on by default.  I
> like to know when I get sent bum emails and complain.  Fix the
> Internets!

I don't think the warning should be on by default (for this benign
nonconformity).  When I'm showing a message, I usually have more
immediate concerns than fixing the Internet.

mhlist/mhshow/mhstore/burst -pedantic?

Though I like Paul's mhverifymsg better.  There seems to be a
growing number of ways to break messages.

David