Re: [nmh-workers] send fails

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] send fails
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 17:28:28 +0100

Hi Stewart,

> send: -port 2525 -alias /home/wilson/.mh_aliases -server mail.eskimo.com

Yes, that would work, though only for you and not any other users.

> You proposed that mts.conf was not being read.  Could that still be
> the case?

Yes, and it would mean other mts.conf settings you've altered may also
be being missed.  Did that env(1) pipeline I suggest give any output?

Are you running Linux?  It provides some programs I know that might help
diagnose the problem.

--
Cheers, Ralph.