Re: [nmh-workers] [nmh-commits] [SCM] The nmh Mail Handling System branc

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] [nmh-commits] [SCM] The nmh Mail Handling System branch, master, updated. 1.7-branchpoint-531-gef0725f
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:41:32 -0400

>>     Removal of Content-MD5 support
>>
>>     The generation and verification of Content-MD5 headers is no longer
>>     done.  FINALLY.
>
>Bah.

Geez Ralph, we talked about this SO many times, the last time back in
August when I laid out what I think was a fair set of arguments why
this should be done:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2018-07/msg00003.html

And I asked for people to make their case for saving it; nobody did.
Yeah, I'm only finally getting around to it now, but looking back
through the mailing list archives I feel it was fairly litigated.

--Ken