Re: [nmh-workers] mhl.format mystery

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] mhl.format mystery
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 15:07:18 +0100

Hi Jude,

> The following mhl.format file works fine for only message 31 and no
> other messages downloaded.  It is located in /home/jude/Mail and was
> first copied from /etc/nmh in order to have a correct first version.
> Once done I did two edits on /home/jude/Mail/mhl.format.

I think we need a bit more detail to help.  What's the command you're
running that ends up invoking mhl(1)?  Is it something like `show all'?
And if you rename your Mail/mhl.format to something else then you see
all the emails that you expect, just not in your preferred format,
but when you put it back then only one email is displayed?

What's the output of

    mhparam showproc showmimeproc moreproc formatproc

--
Cheers, Ralph.