Re: questions about the Previous-Sequence

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: questions about the Previous-Sequence
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:49:01 +0000

Hi Conrad,

>   show !*; mark -sequence un -add ditto
>
> I bet there are magic command line switches to do this now (seems to
> happen half the time I post these days!)

There's

    show -file `mhpath .`

that may give some success depending on your showproc and whether
mhshow(1) is run by show(1).  But it only handles one filename and show
doesn't accept multiple -file options.

The other way would be to run show in an environment that doesn't say to
update the unseen sequence ‘un’ so the update doesn't need undoing.

--
Cheers, Ralph.