Re: In Memoriam: Norman Z. Shapiro 1932-2021

From: Yoseff Francus
Subject: Re: In Memoriam: Norman Z. Shapiro 1932-2021
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 16:56:05 -0500

Likewise. I had the priveledge of working in parallel to him for some time in the late 80s and early 90s

On January 29, 2022 10:14:36 AM David Levine <levinedl@acm.org> wrote:

Conrad wrote:

Two thoughts... Should we send condolences back to David, not the
announce list, highlighting the impact Norm's concept has had on a small
bunch of people still using his Mail Handler program to this day, and
that he chipped in with useful history to the end?

Fully support this.  It's an amazing achievement.

Agreed.  And I like your suggestion, Ralph, of thanking (or dedicating to?) =
Norm in the next release.

David

believed to be clean.