Re: Macintosh for nmh?

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: Macintosh for nmh?
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 10:46:31 -0500

George wrote:

> Orbiting back, It looks to have only been deployed in anger with Google POP.
> And, in NEWS and the code it's marked as deprecated/unsupported for various
> reasons. But I would imagine it still works fine on the SMTP side.

Nmh's XOAUTH2 support was implemented generically to support both SMTP and POP.
 It was instantiated for both to work with Google.  However, Google changed
things such that neither will work with it now.

I expect that it wouldn't take much effort to get them to work with O365, but I
haven't tried.

David