Re: Trivia: space before '(others)' from 'folder' command

From: Andy Bradford
Subject: Re: Trivia: space before '(others)' from 'folder' command
Date: 20 Jan 2024 09:40:12 -0700

Thus said "Andy Bradford" on 20 Jan 2024 08:48:36 -0700:

> I  think it  would be  nice if  it's aligned  properly like  other nmh
> commands try to accomplish.

Time to  backpedal my comment a  bit as it's not  about proper alignment
per se;  I was distracted  by the  folders output which  aligns multiple
folder names. I suppose in this case, the argument is that because there
is no current  message, the presence of the extra  spaces in the context
of "folder"  (without the  's') is  distracting, or  unnecessary because
"folder" only deals with one folder at a time.

Not only that, it's unlikely that one folder command needs to be aligned
with a previous folder command, so a condition on all could make sense.

Andy