nsl-support

[Nsl-support] Suppliers of transformer

From: chenyu
Subject: [Nsl-support] Suppliers of transformer
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 14:56:06 +0800 (CST)

Dear Mr. Manager:

Hello, I am from the production of transformer------ Shandong chen yu electrical Co., LTD.Our company has own its customers from the world with its strong technical force and advanced means testing ,We will provide with you satisfaction products with reliable quality and warm and thoughtful service . Your decisions, win-win start.Welcome to your letter.

MR.DONGManager
Shandong chen yu electrical Co.,LTD
Add:Qingzhou City in Shandong Province Economic Development Zone.
Tel: 0536-3831448
Fax:0536-6132610
Mob:15169581163
address@hidden