Re: Possible bug in documentation.cc (de-referencing nullpointer)

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: Possible bug in documentation.cc (de-referencing nullpointer)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 23:02:51 +0100

Am 02.01.19 um 22:44 schrieb Torsten:
Setting m_help_engine to 0 is directly followed by a "return" in 113.

OMG, you are absolutely right. How have I missed this? This is so embarrassing...

I've just changed line 102 to
if (! m_help_engine->setupData() || 1)
then rebuilt, executed and got the expected segfault (which obviously is at another place)

I'll debug this tomorrow and go to bed now, sorry for the noise.

Und falls wir uns 'mal treffen muss ich dir dringend das ein oder andere Bier als Entschädigung ausgeben ;-)

-- Andy