Re: f77_exception_encountered

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: f77_exception_encountered
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 20:14:47 -0500

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 2:48 PM Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 03, 2019 at 14:34:52 -0500, Doug Stewart wrote:
> Thanks for the info.
> There are 51 warnings which I thing is too many to have.
> Is there a way to turn off just these warnings?

You can look at the signal package Makefile. I disable the warnings by
default and leave in a way to re-enable them for testing as needed.

Excerpt:

    CXXFLAGS_PKG := -Wall -Wno-deprecated-declarations $(CXXFLAGS_PKG_APPEND)
    …
    $(MKOCTFILE) $(CXXFLAGS_PKG) …

--
mike
I must be too old for this :-)

I first looked at the installed signal pkg and did not find a makefile.

I then went here :
https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/signal/ci/default/tree/Makefile
and did not find what you said.

--