Re: Finding texinfo errors in OF package docs

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: Finding texinfo errors in OF package docs
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 01:41:19 -0800

On 2019-01-04 1:42 p.m., PhilipNienhuis wrote:
Obviously I'd like to fix those errors but there's no clue as to which
function files the error messages belong, and the mentioned (temporary)
files disappear as soon as texinfo is done with the function files, i.e.
faster than I can lock them with e.g., a text editor.
IOW, these error messages are by no means helpful.

Any hints on how I can get more info about what texinfo errors to fix in
which function files?

I filed a patch a while back that I think would help:

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?9464

Colin