Re: __run_test_suite__ results in segfault on Windows systems

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Re: __run_test_suite__ results in segfault on Windows systems
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 12:38:14 -0600 (CST)

John W. Eaton wrote
> On 1/15/19 12:36 PM, "Markus Mützel" wrote:
>> On 15. Januar 2019 at 17:11 Uhr "John W. Eaton" wrote:
>>> Can anyone else reproduce this problem?
>>
>> You're not the only one with this problem. This is bug #55047:
>> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?55047
>
> Ah, I should have just searched the bug tracker for "segfault".
>
>> I tried to bisect but couldn't pinpoint a specific changeset because the
>> source didn't cross-compile for a while.
>
> Even knowing a range of good/bad might be helpful.

I have several installers archived from before Nov 18; see attached picture.
I can install/uninstall them one by one to do some rough "bisection". Would
that help?
@Markus: if yes, any suggestion which one to try first?

(Note that I usually make cross-builds with octave "tips" but I do not
regularly update the mxe-octave build tree.)

Philip
Philip