Re: Request for running compare_plot_demos

From: Rik
Subject: Re: Request for running compare_plot_demos
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 08:30:14 -0800

On 01/16/2019 12:39 AM, Kai Torben Ohlhus wrote:
On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 6:57 PM Rik <address@hidden> wrote:
On 01/15/2019 04:10 AM, Kai Torben Ohlhus wrote:
Thus I needed to comment the halve, ran it, commented the other halve, ran it again, and finally merged the diary-outputs.
Additionally, four times the double parenthesis indexing ()() was used, which is not supported by Matlab. I split those occurrences in two statements.

Can you report those four occurrences as a bug?  There's no reason we can't right the %!demo code to run under both Octave and Matlab which would make this easier in the future.

Rik, you just fix problems too fast, or I am just too slow :D

I am going too fast.  I wrote "we can't right" when I meant "we can't write".  Both words sound the same in English, but are spelled differently and mean very different things.  Anyways, its all cleared up.

--Rik