Re: run BISTs for all installed packages

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: run BISTs for all installed packages
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 20:43:40 +0100

Am 28. Januar 2019 um 20:20 Uhr schrieb "PhilipNienhuis"
> In the io package there's a "test_spsh" script + two helper functions that
> checks all interfaces one by one, depending on presence of Java libs added
> to the javaclasspath (+ on Windows, loaded windows package + MS-Office).
>
> It's made that way to have consistent checks for all "interfaces", among
> others. I suppose it should be possible to morph test-spsh.m into tests that
> conform to Octave's regular test format but currently it serves my purpose
> and I fear it would become quite messy to rewrite it.

I see what you mean.
Maybe the function could return false if the nice table at the end of the test
contained a "-" at any position.
Then one way to "transform" this into a BIST without too much hassle could be
to just add this line to the end of the file:
%!assert (test_spsh)