om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] List reply behavious

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] List reply behavious
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 07:57:17 +0200

Dave Robillard wrote:

I've noticed that "reply to all" (at least in my webmail client I've been using this month) replies to the sender, and CC's to the list.

I agree it's anoying. But a couple of days ago the same question came up on the pd list and here are a couple of links that supports the idea of keeping it the way it is:

http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml

That said, I vote for you changing it...

--
  .''`.  Peace, love & harmony
 : :' :  Atte