om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Load Plugin Window Missing Description

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Load Plugin Window Missing Description
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:13:28 -0400 (EDT)

Esben Stien wrote:
>It would be nice if the load window could also show the category tag.

Yeah, I need to support lrdf for this.  That information isn't actually
in the plugin itself.  Not all plugins are categorized either, because
the format to do it is absolutely atrocious.  Steve Harris seems to
like it, but.. eh.  I dunno..  I really think LADSPA2 is about due, for
the record.

And, of course, I have to figure out how to send all that crap over OSC
without breaking everything.

I guess this is one of those things that's really needed for most
users, but I don't feel like getting around to.  Keep nagging me about
it. :)

-DR-